Nov west side meeting

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Nov 28 01:13:35 MST 2006

moin moin,

the meeting is tomorrow, Tues the 28th, at 19:00.

I will be doing a presentation on OpenOffice.org tips. Mostly basic stuff
I've learned recently, but also a couple of things that I thought were
common knowledge until I kept running into people that didn't know about
them.

http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=25

Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics
2820 West Kelton Lane Phoenix, AZ 85053

The school is located near I-17 and Bell Road.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2820+W+Kelton+Lane+Phoenix,+AZ+85053

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators  https://LOPSA.org/
#  "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
#  better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use
#  of one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth