blackbox

Scott spbz at cox.net
Sun Nov 26 17:20:20 MST 2006

Blackbox is really cool, especially for older systems, due to its
extremely light memory footprint.  Fluxbox went a step further to reduce
that footprint, making it good for the occasional 486.  I haven't tried
it on a 386 (does anyone still have one of those?) but I wouldn't doubt
that it would have a preferable performance rate on 'em.  Fluxbox also
has a ton of themes.

-Scott