top posting w/o trimming sucks

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:09:09 MST 2006

Way to kill a conversation... Now things will be quiet until another
arguement over non-linux things brews.

Just for the record I choose the toilet paper going behind the roll.

with the size of that signature, I wouldn't go throwing around
netiquette rules like that.

--Dan

On 11/13/06, augie grayfox <grayfox78 at cox.net> wrote:
>  A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
>  Q. Why is top posting bad ?
>
> Frakken top posters
> --
> 		augie grayfox
> grayfox78 at cox dot net
>
> 	*Y* Microsoft to cripple pirated Windows *Y*
>
>   How would one be able to tell the difference between
>   the working product and the 'crippled' product?

"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte