Ubuntu vs. Apple [WAS: Re: Novel and Microsoft]

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:32:02 MST 2006

Macs are fairly popular, but the Mac crowd rarely intersects with the Linux
crowd.  This is probably due to the fact that if someone could get linux
running, why would they buy a Mac?

-jmz

On 11/12/06, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> > > ----
> >

> > > just the statement 'a lot of Apple users' sounds like an oxymoron
> >
> > Maybe to you, but they do have more than 5 users.
> ----
> I know - they seem endlessly mired at 3% market share.
>
> You know my feeling about Macintosh anyway...great (but rather
> expensive) hardware, beta quality software, stupid interface decisions,
> inconsistent UNIX implementation.
>
> Sorry, I couldn't resist - it wasn't necessary.
>
> Craig

.0000. communication.
.0001. development.
.0010. strategy.
.0100. appeal.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner at gmail.com