OT - Off-Topic - Re: HDTV signal options.

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Fri Nov 3 11:36:38 MST 2006

.
Thanks to all who offered help on this matter, especially Ted Gould
and Eric Shubes.  I had not thought about trying a simple antenna,
but that turned out to be an excellent suggestion.

With a simple $15 set-top UHF antenna, I am now able to pick up
20 locally broadcast digital channels, including all of the major
networks and a total of 15 channels that are useful, 9 of which are
amazing quality HD channels with perfect picture quality -- better
image quality than I had with Cox.

Then, I found a promotional offer from Dish Network that is a far
superior value than anything Cox or DirecTV (or Qwest) offers.
Just $29.99/month for 26 HD channels (more than twice the number
Cox or DirecTV have available).