vmware

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Fri May 19 07:14:11 MST 2006

That is a great idea, but this addresses nothing about size limits. I still
have yet to successfully copy anything over 2GB using dd. It always dies
giving me a file size error. I'll try again, maybe dd has been updated?

I didn't know about partimage though.  Thank you very much.
I will be keeping this email!

Nathan