OT: vmware

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu May 18 21:05:52 MST 2006

I have a virtual machine that I want to get out of the virtual space and onto
my laptop. I have read you can ghost the image from the vm to the physical
machine, but I don't own a new enough version of ghost to make a bootable
disc with network support to ghost it to my physical partition...

Is there any better way to do this? I'm considering booting knoppix and
tarring it | untarring it to the partition...

Nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations