laptop keyboard issues

stu wien33 at cox.net
Sun May 7 21:19:56 MST 2006

	I had an issue similar to this when running MEPIS with the early 2.6 kernel
on older hardware. Switching to the 2.4 kernel version seemed to fix it, and
it hasn't been an issue on any hardware, new or old, with the newest kernel
version. You might try running a live distro with a kernel version different
from the one you've been using and see if the problem persists before sending
the box back to it's maker. - Just my uneducated guess...

	Stu