Small Linux boxes?

Kevin plug-discuss at firstpacket.com
Thu May 4 15:38:19 MST 2006

On 5/4/06 3:22 PM, "Darrin Chandler" <dwchandler at stilyagin.com> wrote:
> I went looking for what kind of CF they use but it didn't exactly jump
> out at me...

Maybe this is my CF-ignorance but stompbox appears to use a CF card like my
digital camera uses.  Take a look at this page:
http://www.stompboxnetworks.com/cfimg.html

Since my camera does a lot of reading/writing over the course of years,
maybe this would be sufficient.  Just guessing.

> So, you might be able to find a CF "disk drive" that will work fine. A
> keychain "thumb drive" won't.

I have seen some "micro-drives" that have a CF interface.  That might get me
around the media problem.  I need to do more research on those.  I think I
will start here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microdrive

...Kevin