Linux on laptops

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue May 2 21:38:09 MST 2006

I have used it on occasion and find it nice compared to other debian based
systems, but I find it rather slow. I have not been impressed with the speed
of the system yet. On top of that, I'm not a Gnome fan at all and had some
minor problems getting KDE on it. Kubuntu is just too generic to consider for
a KDE based distro.