Off-Topic: Job postings

tickticker tickticker at cox.net
Fri Mar 24 13:47:00 MST 2006

Howdy everyone,

My company is looking for some help since we are growing. Sales,
Receptionist, and onsite consultants as well as help desk. Mostly a
Windows shop as far as OS is concerned, however I am the sole Linux
engineer. We do have a few Linux clients, though I still support Windows
in many situations, and our Linux base is growing, soon beyond my
capabilities to work on. It's nice to offer LInux and Wndows solutions,
the right tool for the right job is my motto.

Linux skills for the onsite consultant are a must, including Postfix,
Spamassassin, SSH, Apache, basic TCP/IP knowledge, as well as
Windows/AD/Exchange, and Windows Desktop expertise. A CAR is required as
travel around the valley is a daily occurance. Some Cisco experience
(PIX, Routers, Switches, even Call Manager), Terminal services/Citrix,
and Wireless experience a definite plus. We are NOT programmers, but
basic knowledge is of course helpful. Scripting in Bash on Linux would
be good.

The Helpdesk and Onsite Tech can reply to me at tickticker - at -
gmail.com, the Sales and Receptionist methods of Resume submission are
outlined at the end of the ad below.

Last of my 2 cents, I would prefer a Linux zealot with mad Windows and
some Cisco skills as well for the Onsite Tech position. However, this
could be a good general entry level position for the right person.
Windows server and desktop is the only must for the Helpdesk tech at the
moment, but btwn Nagios implementations and limited server support
remotely, Linux is a bonus.

-Tickticker

Here is their ad, with minor adjustments by me:

Nothing But NET provides managed services and integrated technology
solutions to small, medium and enterprise business throughout the
Southwestern United States. Our core competencies include professional
services (LAN, WAN, WLAN, and VPN), security, as well as hardware and
software procurement and integration.

We are looking for the following:

Account Executive
The Account Executive role is responsible for new account development
and leveraging additional opportunities within existing accounts. This
position will focus on sales and business development by initiating and
developing client relationships, identifying client business and
technology goals and promoting Nothing But NET capabilities and services
as solutions.
Compensation:
• Strong Open-ended Compensation with a base plus commission.
• Full benefit package including medical, dental, 401(k).

Information Technology Technicians and Help Desk
We are looking for individuals that can provide support for our
customers either as an consultant through onsite visits or through our
managed help desk. Provide support and troubleshooting on Microsoft and
Linux operating systems, applications, networking and connectivity
(Cisco etc, Lynksys and D-link do not count), server issues, and
standard desktop hardware and software applications.
Compensation:
• Traveling consultant position offers an hourly wage beginning at $15
an hour depending on education, certifications, and experience.
• Help desk position offers an hourly wage of $10.00 - $15.00 an hour,
depending on education and experience.
• Full benefit package including medical, dental, 401(k).

Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
We are seeking a professional Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to
work internally in our office. Minimum 1-2 yrs. phone, computer and
office experience required.
Compensation:
• This position offers an hourly wage of $9.00 - $12.00 an hour,
depending on education, and experience
• Full benefit package including medical, dental, 401(k) is available if
Full Time.

Please email resume and salary requirements to:
employment at nothingbutnetaz.com or mail to: NBN Human Resources, P.O. Box
60963 Phoenix, AZ 85082. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

Nothing But NET is an equal opportunity employer.