More SparcStation 5's and 20's...

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Wed Mar 22 17:35:07 MST 2006

One of my clients has about 50-70 of these things in their warehouse.
They are willing to sell them for $25 each.

The bad news - they come with no memory, CPU nor drives

The good news - they will hand over all the CPU's and memory they have
and we can put them together ourselves.  Processors they have on hand
are 50mhz and 75mhz.  Hard drives are probably not included, but if they
have any, then we can get those too.  If they build the boxes, the cost
goes up as they have labor costs to cover.

$25 for an SS20.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
--
George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?