At long last...

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Mon Mar 20 13:58:37 MST 2006

Craig White wrote:

>On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 08:09 -0700, Craig White wrote:
>

>>FC-5
>>
>>http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/iso/
>>
>>or via bittorrent
>>
>>http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
>>

>----
>and for what it's worth...Cox isn't blocking upload of torrent...
>
>too few seeds or peers ahead of me at this point to make it effective,
>at this rate, it says I will be finished downloading the 5 cd's in 28
>hours. Well...just checked and it went down to 27.5 hours so things may
>be looking up.
>
>Craig

Yeap I'm currently at 34 hours, and I'm certainly uploading now.

By the way like I said in my blog I want to use 5 virtual servers using
Xen (I tried the free VMware but I'd rather stay with FLOSS if I can). I
have a 120 GB hardrive and I'm planning on giving 20 GB to each virtual
server. Does anyone know if I should create 5 volumes of 20 GB each or
one giant one (and let Xen sort it out)?