Test

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Tue Mar 14 09:58:52 MST 2006

One of my notes sent yesterday didn't show up on the list for several
hours after I sent it.  I tried to look at the list archives online
to see if it'd posted, and I got a timeout trying to access http://
lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss.  I figured
the server lost a connection for a while - and the mail started
flowing again soon after that.

alex