ripping flac to other formats

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 05:47:39 MST 2006

I'm not sure if mplayer supports flac or not (it would be interesting
if they didn't). I've used mplayer to convert several different
formats (both audio and video) to other formats. This site
http://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/t281724.html, has some simple
examples (based on the M$ operating system version of mplayer) which
might give you some starting point. Here is another one for Mac that
should also give you some tips:
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20050130184054216.

slide