$17 Wireless G router

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:25:10 MST 2006

Just kind of a heads up, I was in Fry's today and they have a $17
Wireless G router.  It's the Airlink 101. 1 uplink port, 4 10/100
ethernets and wireless. NAT and SPI, MAC address cloning, port
forwarding DMZ and all the good stuff.  The antenae looks a little
weak. (2dbi) I'll probably pick up a heavy duty one (I saw aa 7dbi for
$20) so I can position the antenae independent of the router.  My wife
is playing online right now so I doubt I'll get a chance to test it
just yet but I wanted to let everybody know.  They appear to have
*millions* of them. (Most are stacked above the wireless router isle,
but I personally counted hundreds)  There's a limit of 2 per person.

Just wanted to share

Micah