security camera

Kevin Brown kevin_brown at qwest.net
Tue Jun 20 17:46:17 MST 2006

A wired camera that I dealt with had the features you listed, but
performed the motion analysis internally and could FTP the images to a
server.  From those images I created time-lapse video footage.  The only
part that required any real CPU effort was the compiling of the static
jpgs into video files.