Technical help for Julie

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:47:26 MST 2006

I am "re-" trying this post, (Feb 26 about 11:46 pm) since
the 823.5 KB attachment was too big.
I will try to upload it to some place on the net,
via ftp or something, (pending advice -- please
reply either via the list or e-mail to offer advice).
In the meantime, here is the text of the message,
without the attachment: