A Linux Cafe In Phoenix

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:21:15 MST 2006

Judd,

  Yes, I think that would be the best strategy.  Ben Gould mentioned this
already.  I would really like to know where the major data pipes are in
phoenix and maybe I can put some kind of package together.  COX or Qwest
will not let you resell the data.  I can work out the financials fairly
easily.  If anyone is intrigued by this idea, please let me know maybe I
will start a seperate group or something.  Generally I am interested in
talking to these kinds of people:

   1) People who have experience or are currently running cafes( I know a
few people already )
   2) People who are independent OSS developers in Phoenix and elsewhere and
understand their needs
   3) Lawyers who work with IT contractors
   4) Entrepreneurs and Investors who are interested in a low-cap business
opp., are connected to the OSS sector or cafe biz
   5) People who would like to input ideas or development to such a project.

  I am a very fair guy and anyone who is interested we can cut into the deal
according to effort and experience.  Most of the effort is working out legal
stuff, developing infrastructure( web programming, etc. ), researching
pricing, etc.  I want people who are dedicated to Linux and Phoenix.
Possibly it may develop into a more general kind of OSS fiduciary.

jmz