Installfest -- Saturday, Feb 25, 10AM-4PM

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Feb 23 14:06:59 MST 2006

Am 23. Feb, 2006 schwätzte Eric "Shubes" so:

> alexanderhenry at cox.net wrote:
>> Dennis said he won't be able to make it to the Installfest until very late.
>> Dennis is highly instrumental during Installfest, and right now I'm
>> counting two or three RSVP's.  I will need a bit more help from volunteers.
>>
> I'll be there. FWIW ;)

Danke! Thanks for helping out with the way east valley crowd as well.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "So the environment is not a luxury ... It is an economically important
#  insurance policy whose wisdom we ignore at our peril."
#  -- Klaus Toepfer, U.N. environment agency Executive Director