Linux for developer

Terence Chang peanutlen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 22:50:18 MST 2006

Hi There:

I have been on this group for a while, but I have never really dig into the linux/bsd.

I am developing web application with PHP/MySQL and MSSQL.

I would like to know the best way to setup a new workstation with linux/bsd as my second desktop other than Windows XP. I want to be able to focus on the development without spending too much time on worry about administration.

What is my option? Any issues with PHP on linux to communite with MSSQL with ADODB?

Thanks!

Terence Chang