OT: firefox on win2k crashing a lot

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 13:48:57 MST 2006

--- Vaughn Treude <vltreude at deru.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 13:13, Robert N. Eaton wrote:
> > I used Firefox on WinXP for a couple of months
> while I was between
> > Linuces.  It worked like a champ, although I
> didn't access Yahoo Mail.
> >
> > Bob Eaton
> >

> Ditto.  I have a client that uses the Firefox
> browser with WinXP.  When
> I'm there a do a fair bit of web surfing.  I've
> never had it crash on
> me.
>
> Vaughn

I have a winxp partition at home which I try not to
use, but still have some stuff that requires it. On
it, firefox works fine. I only have this problem on my
win2k machine at work.

I tried creating a new profile and the same problem
persists. I'm a little annoyed and using Opera to
write this email.

-j