OT: firefox on win2k crashing a lot

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 08:53:09 MST 2006

Hi,

  I'm hoping to be able to send this email off before
it happens again. firfox 1.5.0.1 crashes many, many
times a day on my work pc which is win2k. I just
removed and reinstalled it, but it crashed immediately
after that. I'm wondering if its related to using
yahoo mail, which I have open most of the day.

  In any case, I'm thinking about downloading Opera
since I refuse to use IE as my regular browser and
firefox is becoming a nuissance.

  Pls help me save my fave browser.

-j