uninstall red hat enterprise?

mike enriquez thegeek at e-pebblecreek.com
Mon Feb 20 12:03:54 MST 2006

Cat Chapman wrote:

>If you're dual-booting with Windows you could always use PartitionMagic.
>It's pretty expensive, but you can find it on any filesharing service if
>you're into that sort of thing. PMagic works great. Just format the
>partition/drive that has RedHat on it and you're good.
>But if Lilo/Grub's config was on RedHat's drive, that's another story...
>
>-Cat
>
>On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 17:05 -0500, mike enriquez wrote:
>

>>Can anyone point me in the direction to a good "how to.." on
>>uninstalling Red Hat Linux Enterprise on a dual boot machine.
>>Thanks
>>Mike Enriquez
>>newbie

Thanks to everyone that replied. I have partition magic on my dual boot
and I have tried it and it has worked for me except once in a while I
have to repair the MBR to get XP to boot again. So to turn this into a
learning experience I am looking for a linux way of doing this.
I will try to use parter and I wonder how successful have people been
using it to remove redhat.
Thanks
Mike Enriquez
newbie