/dev/zero

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:59:45 MST 2006

And if you get a hold of someone's linux box you can really freak them out
by mapping their keyboard input into the mixer. Nothing funnier than seeing
people jump five feet when they start to type and all they ear is a very
loud noise.. :)

Okay... Maybe that is just a bit too mean.. ;)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell