Archives (was: Fwd: printer)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 17:33:17 MST 2006

> From: Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net>
> Date: Dec 21, 2006 4:27 PM
> Subject: Archives
> To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
>
> I accidently gave a hard delete (permanent) to the last email with the
> header 'printer'. Well, I tried to find the archives so I could read that
> email but the link in the FAQ of the plug hompage entitled 'Where Are The
> Mailing Lists Arhive' doesn't take3 you to the archive. Could someone send
me
> that email and this let's Alan know that it needs to be fixed.
.
"see below".
I hope this helps;
I also should be able to dig up the URL for
that permafrost "archival" copy of it, on the
"lurker" archive on the PLUG website - but that
might have to wait for the repair of some thing that you
seemed to be saying was broken (I didn't understand
that part, completely...)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ