Mandriva problem with on line updating

Clayton Stapleton clay4291 at inbox.com
Tue Dec 19 09:42:18 MST 2006

When I try to do an online update it tries for several minutes and then I get this
message:
"Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/rpmdrake.pm line 499".
Thia is what line 499 has to say:
"    my @mirrors = @{
mirror::list(common::parse_LDAP_namespace_structure(cat_('/etc/product.id')), $want_base_d
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
[clay at localhost ~]$ istro ? 'distrib' : 'updates') };
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
[clay at localhost ~]$"
Not being a programmer I am at a loss about what needs to be done!
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Clay