opera cpu usage

Matt Nesteruk matt.nesteruk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:29:38 MST 2006

Window maker is an excellent window manager.  I have been using it since the
mid to late 90's.

Firefox is a nice browser.  It is my vanilla recommendation when people ask
me what browser they should use.  A cool plugin for firefox is firebug.

I have been able to really slim down the time it takes to recompile by not
including every module.  After the initial install, I usually check out what
modules the system is using and write them down.  Then when I got to
recompile, I try to take out as many useless modules that I can.  This way I
don't waste time compiling modules I'm never going to use.

-Matt