Hi

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 20:39:11 MST 2006

1) Yes, new guy brings the food; and the pool is on the roof.
2) There are East & West side meetings. Somone else can provide details. or: http://plug.phoenix.az.us/
3) Depends on what you want to get out of it.
4) semi-organized event to help users install/configure linux
5) you are here.
6) Members on this discussion list are good at helping out; sometimes going to great depths to do so.
7) the food. ;)

-j