Biz wk article: India state to dump Windows for Linux

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:03:42 MST 2006

Thanks;  Interesting article about m$.
I even read the comments.
As I sometimes do, I found something to disagree with
in the last paragraph.  The penultimate (2nd-to-last)
sentence there, ends with:

> earnings that stand to pick up over time

I personally don't own m$ stock, partly because
I do not think that's true.  I think the time window for
their business model, may be drawing to a close.
I haven't shorted it (I do not feel THAT sure);
but I also don't like some of the things m$ has done,
ever since the days of their "competetion" with Netscape,
and the Halloween memo[s], etc.

Just my 0.02 ...
--
Mike Schwartz