Good article using Linux in DDJ

Joseph Sinclair plug-discuss at stcaz.net
Tue Aug 29 16:50:22 MST 2006

Saw this in the July issue of Dr. Dobb's journal (which I finally got around to reading last night).  It's primarily about using Linux (specifically System Rescue CD) for drive recovery, but also covers some other useful recovery techniques.  It's written from the perspective of an embedded systems engineer, but it's about working with desktop type systems, and the techniques should be usable by anyone with a moderate amount of Linux skill.  I thought the group might find it useful.
http://www.ddj.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=188700845

--
==Joseph++