palm device

Shawn Badger sbadger at cskauto.com
Mon Aug 21 06:47:53 MST 2006

I worked many a days trying to make my Palm do a usb hot sync. I even
managed to make it work in Fedora Core 4 with help from
http://www.clasohm.com/blog/one-entry?entry_id=12096. The site says it
is for FC3, but it works in FC4 not FC5 however. After doing the updrage
to FC5 I was never able to make the USB sync work again, so I found a
nice serial cradle for my m515 and installed it and have never looked
back. Although when my m515 dies I will have to face this problem once
again. I heard from someone at Linux World that Suse 10 supports it
well, but I have not tested this claim yet.