[job] Linux Admin w/ Perl/PHP Programming

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Aug 8 21:12:33 MST 2006

An old friend of mine posted this on Phoenix.pm (Phoenix Perl Mongers)
and I thought someone here might be interested...

Linux Admin w/ Perl/PHP Programming

nDev Technologies, Inc. is an established software development and
consulting company located in North Phoenix near the MetroCenter. We are
currently seeking a full-time Linux Administrator with Perl and/or PHP
programming experience.

We are immediately hiring a qualified candidate with all of the following
skills:

- Linux administration
- Basic LAN/WAN troubleshooting
- PostgreSQL (strong MySQL ok if willing to learn PGSQL)
- Perl Programming (OOP background helpful)
- PHP Programming (PHP4+)

The successful candidate should have experience configuring and
maintaining open source software packages such as Apache, Bind, and
Sendmail. Experience with mod_perl a plus.

This is a dream job for fans of open-source software. We use CVS,
Bugzilla, Apache, Sendmail, Bind, PHP, mod_ssl, ProFTPD/wuftpd,
iptables/ipchains and primarily utilize Debian Linux with some minor
maintenance of customer owned RedHat Enterprise Linux and Cobalt RAQ
systems.

A background in Perl or another language is desired.

Candidate should be a punctual self-starter with the ability to
communicate effectively and professionally with customers when required.

nDev Technologies maintains servers and software for Lariat Software, LLC.
who develops and markets a web-based debt collections software for both
standalone and ASP deployments. The candidate employee will be responsible
for maintaining production servers in a half-rack at the Tempe LimeLight
colocation facility for Lariat-ASP customers. Current uptimes exceed 500
days.

Fax or e-mail your resume today. This opportunity will not last.

Title     : Programmer/Analyst
Benefits  : Full Medical/Dental/401k
Location  : 9201 N. 25th Ave, Suite 260, Phoenix, AZ 85021
Pay Range : 38k-43k DOE

Principals only! No recruiters or agencies.

nDev Technologies, Inc.
9201 N. 25th Ave., Suite 260
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Phone: 602-749-9933