test domainkey

Eric "Shubes" plug at shubes.net
Mon Aug 7 10:42:11 MST 2006

Eric "Shubes" wrote:
>> testing apparent domainkey issue...
>>
>> While I'm at it, is anyone aware of an issue with posting to the list
>> with DK signatures? I'm guessing that the list server is screwing with
>> the headers, causing signed posts to fail if the receiver checks the
>> signature.
>
> Yup, that's the problem. I told my server to ignore DK signatures coming
> from the list, and now I'm getting signed posts again.

I see at http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys#a12 that the list server
should be re-signing keys, because certain header fields (Sender, at least)
are changed.

Here's a good take on it:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2005-August/018177.html

A little more googling reveals that Mailman 2.1.7 removes
DomainKey-Signature and DKIM-Signature headers from posts (that's the ticket!).

Any chance of getting our Mailman upgraded? (We're presently at 2.1.5)
--
-Eric 'shubes'