Any way to change video card drivers in text mode with Suse 9.3?

Bupkus bupkus2 at cox.net
Tue Sep 27 15:25:45 MST 2005

Problem solved.  I did yet another installation but this time I didn't
rush through it.  There is a point where I can reject the installation's
assessment of the monitor and change it to a generic lcd 17" monitor.
This is so much better than letting the mistake happen and then trying
to fix it.
Thanks to all,
Mark