Need help mounting floppy

Simon Chatfield sjchatfield at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 08:35:22 MST 2005

Looks like it is mounting to just /floppy and not
/mnt/floppy as it historically has.

what happens when you type "mount /floppy" or "mount
/dev/fd0 /floppy" ?

If that's works ok, you can either change your config
files for the GUI to point to /floppy or make a
symbolic link from in /mnt/floppy which points to
/floppy.

-Simon