Silent list?

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:15:14 MST 2005

Favorite Distro is hard to pin down.

I like both Gentoo and Debian for different reasons. The current distro I
have running on my main is Debian, but I've used Gentoo and RH6/7/8/9 in the
past. For some strange reason, I seem to go for Gnome over KDE every time. I
really need to spend more time poking around with WMs but honestly most of
what I do is still at a terminal window anyways. Has anybody had an
experiences with either White Box or Cent OS? I'm looking for a free
'work-alike' for RHEL for running software that is distributed only as RPMs
and certified only under RHEL.

Hello to the new people in the area, and to the old people since I'm sure
they don't know/remember who I am. I've lurked on and off for a couple of
years, I also work at ASU. Interests include: Apache, PgSQL, PHP, Ruby,
Perl, PgSQL. I keep hearing good things about Python but I have yet to take
the plunge.

/otthreadhijack

Micah