Hello

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 16:46:28 MST 2005

After years of using 6 or 7 different distros of
Linux, I finally got around to looking for a user's
group, and found this one.

I have a couple of questions, and this will make me
sound like a bigger noob than I am, but what does
everyone use to post to this discussion list?  I opted
to have a digest of messages email to me, but I see no
easy way to reply to a post except to copy/paste and
quote the message manually.

Ok, maybe that was only one question.  I look forward
to talking with all of you, and maybe occasionally
even contribute something useful...

Regards,
Kenneth Harrington