NO evacuee help

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Thu Sep 8 19:06:36 MST 2005

If there is need for volunteers to get them up on boxes
It may be hard to get computer donations out of ASU, since the LUG members =
are
often starving student looking for donations, and the ASU administration wo=
uld
rather pay some one to toss an old computer in a land fill before they woul=
let it be donated.  But for volunteers, I am sure we can raise several tech
savvy bodies.
=20
Keep me informed :)