Fwd: Re: NO evacuee help

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Sep 7 21:33:45 MST 2005

Am 06. Sep, 2005 schwätzte ec so:

This machine should work for www.publicwebstations.com if the CD drive
comes with it. It would also work well for netboot.

Please hold on to it for now and watch the list...

ciao,

der.hans

#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen