URL Forwarding

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Fri Sep 2 14:25:47 MST 2005

I understand that I can do it with the web server.  I thought maybe you
could pass that type of information using bind.  I know that many registrars
provide url forwarding so I thought maybe there was an option to provide the
information in an A record or CNAME.  It has been a long week and I was
hoping there was something I did not know already.

Gilbert