vanilla frosting is better

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:42:03 MST 2005

I much rather butterscotch frosting
:o)

On 10/27/05, Josh Coffman <josh_coffman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> but some may prefer chocolate....
>
> are we done with this yet?
>

> --- Vaughn Treude <vltreude at deru.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 10:11, Dan Lund wrote:
> > > That is where message-trimming comes into play,
> > and really is a
> > > problem with both types of posting.  No orrogance
> > involved, or
> > > intended, by a particular form of posting.  The
> > > tacked onto the top, ready to be read at the click
> > of a button.. with
> > > cliff notes below it just in case you forgot what
> > the thread was about
> > > :-)
> > >
> > > --Dan

> > that this statement will be
> > of arrogance. A top
> > gets so far out of
> > understand what has transpired.
> > >

> > Here's a thought- pardon me if I missed it in this
> > long thread.  Is
> > there a way to set an email reader to scroll to the
> > bottom of each
> > message by default?  If not, someone can do that;
> > it's the beauty of
> > open source.
> >
> > Vaughn

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -
because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too
cowardly to exercise it.  The virtues which cloak these faults are
called patience and forbearance.
Friedrich Nietzsche