top posting is better

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Thu Oct 27 14:12:26 MST 2005

ok, I am going to try this inline (I don't like to because I can muck this
up......).

On Thursday 27 October 2005 06:07, Siri Amrit Kaur wrote:
> When you use a screen reader or whatever tool you use to read, do you
> see the > and >> in the quoted messages? Is it harder to see
> interspersed comments than comments that are just bottom-posted?

hearing all those "greater than" symbols (and years, its say GREATER THAN) can
be a real burnout on the ears.

There are also times when words get skipped (often due to how each mail client
handles "end of line/new line" characters.

meanwhile.......

TMH