top posting is better

ec eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 06:03:12 MST 2005

AGREED!!!! The worst is the split postings in LONG
messages when done without some ////////////////
splitter/wake-up flags!!  You tend to fly by those and
then have to search for them...very frustrating. I
have been known to just 'to heck with it' and go to
another RE:

--- Mark Jarvis <mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu>
wrote:

> That's why I like it. Scrolling down thru 5 (or even
> 2) screens to find
> a one liner reply is not my idea of fun.
>
> -mj-
>
> Major.Mikey wrote:
>
> > .... that way if you need to be reminded of the
> conversation THEN you scroll
> > down instead of having to scroll down to read the
> persons the meat of the
> > person's message (which can be ONE sentence). (or
> even one or two words)
> >

> > On Tuesday 25 October 2005 07:46 pm, Craig White
> wrote:
> >
> >>continuing top posting...
> >>
> >>No the CD is just a CD  and imparts nothing of
> legal usage - the EULA
> >>specifically makes mention of the 'certificate of
> authenticity' not the
> >>CD and the certificate of authenticity is where
> the install codes should
> >>be. Just trying to point out what apparently is an
> attempt to justify
> >>what you are doing nor does their familiarity with
> 'that era' or whether
> >>they have the $$ justify it. If the system were
> purchased from a normal
> >>vendor, the install codes for that machine would
> be on the certificate
> >>affixed to the computer itself.
> >>
> >>Craig

> CD--it's just crippled