(WAY!) Off-topic

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 05:56:46 MST 2005

craig,

not so with the older installs. MS (and its product vendors) did not start
using the "affix the code to the box" setup until well into the latter part
of 2001. prior to this point, a small booklet with the code 9and holographic
strip) were included with the software bundle (I should know, I have like 2
or 3 of them laying around here for win95 and 98SE)..

TMH