(WAY!) Off-topic

FoulDragon at aol.com FoulDragon at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 18:41:46 MST 2005

In a message dated 10/25/2005 6:36:37 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
craigwhite at azapple.com writes:
----
>There is no way to legally install using that CD since what is legally
>required is the genuine Microsoft Windows certificate which accompanied
>the CD - which would have the installation code.

I'm highly suspect of that holding up if it ever were taken to court.

Although one gets you 5000, they'd never want it to go to court-- the
precedent would make their lives harder if they couldn't demand to see certificate
stashes and mark-of-the-beast stickers to try and prove licence noncompliance.