(WAY!) Off-topic

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Tue Oct 25 17:57:51 MST 2005

The CDs aren't keyed with an individual key.  They use a check similar to
credit cards where they have an algorithm for determining if the key is valid
(assuming some sort of hash).

The keys you find out there will work.  Tip: search for "windows 98 serial"
that ought to get you close.  Be sure and turn off popups when you do this,
and be prepared to see pr0n.

JD Austin spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: