Need Recommendations: Copy a DVD

Craig Brooksby rcbrxb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:55:41 MST 2005

I've got a DVD I need to make copies of.  Where can I go to get copies
made?  Any recommendations?

It's video of a conference -- all participants got a DVD.  I strongly
suppose that they don't care if more copies get around, but if I am
pressed to prove a chain of explicit permissions all the way back
to...the convention organizers? the individual speakers? ... it would
take months.  I need copies now.  They are out of originals and won't
make more.

So I guess I'm looking for a competent local DVD copier service who
will take my money, make copies, and not challenge me as to copyright.
  (I'm not looking for a discussion about copyright here, just
recommendations).  Thanks -- Craig