Off Topic: Buying digital SLR on-line

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Mon Oct 3 09:35:38 MST 2005

I bought a Canon GL1 camcorder from http://www.cameraworld.com/ a few
years ago.  They were friendly, quick, and said that all their
products were USA warranty.  The camera I bought certainly was, but
I'd re-verify that if you order from them - it's been about 4 years.
Anyway, one purchase doesn't exactly speak about a company in
general, but I had a great experience and was never bothered after
the fact with upsell nonsense.

alex