Debian Install

stu wien33 at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 05:19:09 MST 2005

	I saw a few notes here about installing Debian, so I thought I'd toss one
out. I've been playing with MEPIS, Ubuntu, and a few other Debian flavors, so
this weekend I decided just for S&G to try a net-install of the real thing.
	To be frank, I love it! Almost as much fun as watching Gates, Ballmer,
Allchin and Yates tow a 40 ft travel trailer down Yarnell Hill in a Yugo with
bad brakes!
	While I still like the other flavors fine, if you want to learn what Debian
is really all about, you just have to dig into it the hard way (which really
isn't that hard at all!).
	Stu